Friday, July 05, 2019

Tony Eppenger has evidence never before the court


Tony Eppenger 227769
Stanley Correctional Institution; 100 Corrections Drive,
 Stanley, WI 54768
tony eppenger

 BD 1956/ 53

 in since 1991, life sentence


Hello, My name is Tony Eppenger. I been locked up for 30 years for a crime I didn’t commit. I was charged 
with first degree intentional homicide in 1990, I was represented at trial by attorney Ann T Bowe. It took me 
23 years to raise my reading level from a third grade level to a ninth grade level.  My lawyer failed to inform
 me that the victim "jumped the fence” , that he was the aggressor, that I am not guilty of first degree homicide. 
Right after the trial I was diagnosed with a learning disability and possible mental retardation .
I need assistance from any lawyer or any help to get my case in federal court under actual innocence. 
At the time of my crime I was 24 years old, now I’m 53 years old. If you read my briefs and reply brief you
 will see, I was totally oblivious to the go- for –broke defense also known as the all- or -nothing defense, 
my lawyer never informed me of the ramifications of this defense! The witness came to my preliminary hearing
 and testified that my lawyer did no investigation of the facts of my case. My lawyer never advised me of 
lesser included defenses. My lawyer told me to testify that I didn’t do the shooting because the witness didn’t
 see me do the shooting. I would accept any help or advice.
Tony Eppenger
 



No comments:

About FFUP