Friday, August 11, 2017

Ryan Pruitt Needs to get back into court for appeal and retrial

Ryan J Pruitt 630644, WCI;  PO Box 351, Waupun, WI 53963
born 1994, 22 years old


main portion of his first letter: 7 30 17
My name is Ryan Pruitt. I prefer Liquid but choose whichever you feel best fits your tone of voice. O humbling beg for prayer and help nothing more. NO, I won’t need envelopes or paper God has blessed me with a great mind.

I am incarcerated at the moment for things of which I did and things of which I didn’t. I accepted my mistakes and learned from them the truth is all you will get from me. I am 22 years old and 23 come Nov 1st.  I find myself with 60 in 30 out for my very first felonies I’ve ever had in my life. I don’t even have a juvenile record. Please feel free to look me up and see for yourself the proof of all I speak about. UP until last month all I did was teach myself litigation tactics, case law and statues. I was ignorant to all those things at 19 and that’s how I ended up in Waupun. I fought long and hard to one day return to my family and son. Well as I last month I found out I lost my only child. His name was Zayden A Lawson died at 3 years old he was beaten to death by a family member on his mother’s side.

As any news similar should, it really broke me down. I see that I really can’t fight this battle on my own. My family struggle to send me what they  have. So it’s safe to say I don’t have any way to get lawyer money unless I sell drugs in here. If I get caught That’ll dig me a deeper hole I know. But Honestly, I feel like I can’t breathe right I have to get out. I’ve written  several lawyers but no hand has reached out except with upward palms.

I know about your penpal site and was only hoping to join your site. I hope to find a lawyer to help me with my appeal and re-trial because there will be one. I have DNA issues which once pointed out will grant me my remanding. I know through that with this emotional set back my mind will not be whole again no mater what. I would love to have new friends to write but I can only truly focus on my freedom. I need to more than I feel the earth needs water.
Read his first letter on pdf :https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/ryan-pruitt-letter-penpal-7-31-17.pdf

No comments:

About FFUP