Friday, December 25, 2015

Jeff Poff innocent, Asks for Help




12/20/2015
"IF IT'S GOT 2-BE,THEN IT'S UP 2-ME" "WORD'S THAT I LIVE BY EVERDAY"!
Soo Powerfull Revelation In Such Simple/Yet Painfully obvious Truth!!!!!
A (GOD) Is Not cuming 2-"SAVE ME" or make right the wrongz of Others, good is Not about 2-spring from bad Nor Virtue from evil, And the "ONLY" Thing that will happen 2-those who treat me cruell -Y is that they'll "PROSPER" upon my Missery,Dis are the "TRUE" Lessons of Life!
"THE REVOLUTION IS HERE,THE REVOLUTION IS NOW"
"DO SOMETHING 2-SUSTAIN IT OR DIE 4-N0THI1G"
"IF IT'S GOT 2-BE,THEN IT'S UP 2-ME"
Hello My name is Jeff Poff Saenz Convict#390966,And for the Past"14-YRS" Of My Life I've been held against my will over "POLITICAL REASONS/SELECTIVE PROSECUTION OVER A CRIME THAT WASAN' T COMMITTED BY ME AT ALL,BUT INSTEAD BY MY OWN ENEMIES WHO WORKED TOGETHER WITH LOCAL/STATE AUTHORITIES IN ORDER 2-FRAME ME"

My Nightmare begun on Oct-02-2001 After I was arrested/charged With the robbery/murder of the family member of an "EX" Crooked Politician from the South Side of Milw Named(Angel Sanchez) who At the time of my arrest was in charge of the Distric where
Dis crime was committed which I believe was part of the reason (WHY) I was targeted Soo quick!
On Oct-10-2001 While being arranged 4-dis crime I ran across The woman that I was dating at the time named Heather Mae Colancir -EA (AKA) "ITALIAN PRINCESS" ,The daughter of an actual "MOB BOZZ" Down in Vero Beach,Fla Who I started dating after the Mother Of.My Kids had separated in Sept 2001

WHY"Are U doing dis 2-me,Was the 1st thing I said 2-heather As Soon as I saw her in the bull pin while waiting 2-go see The judge?
"THE COPZ ARE MAKING ME DO IT JEFF",WAS ALL SHE SAID 2-ME INFRONT OF A COUPLE OF WITNESSES THAT OFFERED 2-TESTIFY ON MY BEHALF
AND WHO'S NAMES WERE GIVEN 2-MY TRIAL ATTY.NAMED ANN T.BOWE THAT"SOMEHOW"NEVER MADE IT 2-COURT?"
With the testimony/only the testimony of Ms.Colandrea that Not Only didn't add up 2-Any of the actual "EVIDENCE" found on the Scene of the crime or the actual autopsy reports on "HOW" the Victim on dis case was actually killed,I was found guilty/later Sentenced to a total of "80-YRS" In Prison Simply B-cuz I told The judge on dis case the day "AFTER" She literally witnessed Somebody get killed in her court room by none other then 1-of The 2-Homicide detectives on my own case,That I couldn't be "SORRY" 4-a Crime I did Not Committ!
Now Not only did I find out later that Ms.Colandrea had a "MOTIVE"
4-Implicating me in dis matter when on the day of her arrest
She was caught on the North Side of Milw trying 2-purchase "HEROIN Which in court she denied ever having a drug habbit which (AGAIN) Was a damn Lie B-cuz while out on Bond on dis case She Was arrested again down in Florida 4-Poss of "DRUGZ",Then came 2-Court/testifyled that she had "NEVER" been arrested before Perjuring her self all over again!
Then 2-make things even worst 2-weeks "AFTER" My arrest the "SAME EXACT GUN THAT WAS USED 2-COMMITT DIS CRIME WAS USED AGAIN OUT IN WAUKESHA COUNTY BY THE SAME EXACT"SUSPECTS" ON DIS CASE
2-CO.MMITT ANOTHER SIMILAR CRIME 2-THE 1-I'M ACCUSSED OF COMMITTIN TODAY!
Detective Ed. Virgin From the (W.P.D.) Came 2-Visit me at the Milw County Jail early in 2002 "AFTER" I was found guilty on Dis case/suggested that I should "PERJUR" My Self at my up cuming Sentencing By claiming that I gave the Gun that was used an 2-Commit dis crime 2-the "SUSPECTS" On that other case that Was Committed 2-weeks "AFTER" My arrest just So I could receive A much lesser sentence which I quickly declined 2-do right away /Instead got life 4-A crime that I didn't even commit!
Since My Conviction I've been represented or have had my case "REVIEWED"13y the Wi Innocence Project Out of the University Of Madison,Wi Led By Prof.Keith Findley Who Literally sold me Out 2-The big bad "F.B.I." Us.Atty.Mario Gonsalez 2-be exact
Out of Milw,Wi Back in the summer of 2006 When (WE) Confronted Him with the-"EVIDENCE" That-we had-that- Pointed-directly -to The actual "KILLERS" On dis case that just happened to be "2-FED INFORMERS" Named "ALFREDO MONTANEZ" (aka) King Shorty The "ACTUAL TRIGGER MAN ON DIS CASE" Along with his accomplice who I'll remain "CONFIDENTIAL" At dis time 4-fear of retaliation From both the Gov/the actual killer on dis case!!
Oh Yeah Please make Note that at the time of my arrest "BOTH" Of the Individuals involved on dis case were already working 4-the"F. B. I" Gathering "INTELL AGAINST THE L. K. 'S GANG THAT WERE LATER ALL INDICTED IN 2005"
Also please make note that "5 YEARS AFTER MY ARREST" A young black Male from the South Side of Milw Named Anthony D.Johnson last Phone#(773)338-14-08 Who's "FINGERPRINTS" Just happened 2-have Been all over a "RED BUICK THAT WAS TAKEN INTO EVIDENCE AT THE CRIME SCENE,LATER TOLD POLICE THAT HE HAD ACTUALLY BEEN A WITNESS 2-DIS CRIME WHICH OF COURSE WENT IGNORED BY THE M.P.D. In Order 2-Continue 2-cover up the truth In dis Political matter of mine From ever cuming out!
There was also "ADITIONAL IWATUAL EVIDENCE THAT WAS TAKEN INTO CUSTODY FROM THE CRIME SCENE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN TESTED 4-FINGER PRINTS,D.N.A. ,FABRICS,ETC.?"
"DIS INCLUDE A BUNCH OF BLOODY QUARTERS,A PACK OF EMPTY FOOL CIGARETTES,A BIC LIGHTER, ALONG OF COURSE WITH THE 1980's "RED
BUICK LE.SABRE THAT I'VE CONTINOUSLY REQUESTED TO HAVE TESTED 4-i4e AND NO ONE HAS EVER DONE Soo?"
"F.Y.I."When I was arrested I personally Offered to have"EVERYTHING THAT I OWNED AT THE TIME 2-HAVE TESTED 4-ANY EVIDENCE THAT COULD EITHER IMPLICATE ME OR CLEAR ME FROM DIS MATTER AND OF COURSE EVERYTHING CAME BACK NEGATIVE"
Also In 2007 Ms.Colandrea was arrested down in Vero Beach,Fla 4-have "SUPER GLUED" Her Ex-boyfriends house named "RAYMOND CASSANOVA" Who was the same exact man who I happend 2-have met Her through,And sometime in 2004 Confessed 2-me that Ms.Colandrea Had in fact told him how she had "FRAMED ME 4-DIS CRIME" Which Wasan't New News 2-him at all Since she had also done it 2-him Back in early 2001 prior 2-me meeting her when she had accused Hi.. of "FALSELY STABBING HER SIMPLY B-CUZ HE DIDN'T SHOW UP
ON TIME 2-CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITH HER"
Since all dis I also "HAD" Another lawyer by the name of "NATE Cade Jr.Phone#(414)255-38-02 Who By the way I later found out Just happened 2-be "GOOD FRIENDS WITH Us.Atty.Mario Consalez AND WHO'S KIDS GO 2-SCHOOL TOGETHER", And was helping me with My case Until all of sudden decided 2-just give up on me 4‑
No apparent reason/is Now "REFUSING"2-return all actual "EVIDEN –CE "That I had gathered on dis case including "FORENSIC EXPERTS
REPORT WHO I PERSONALLY HIRED/CLEAR'S ME FROM ANY WRONG DOING on dis matter!
His name Is Dr.Kenneth Siegesmund Phone#(262)781-69-25 Who has Been helping me trying 2-Clear my name Since 2010 and who's
Last Forensic report was given last in 2013/was given to Atty.Nat -E Cade So he could utilized 4-Appeal purposes/Never Did?
Finally If Anyone out there reads dis/knows anything about dis Case or my story I recently was able 2-hire a Private Investigator By the name of Wlliam Kohl Phone #(414)526-64-59, Please Contact him "A.S.A.P."
If  Not Please begin by writing letter's 2-Gov Scott Walker In Madison,Wi And "DEMAND" An Investigation surrounding the So called "EVIDENCE" That was used 2-Convict me On Case#01-CF­53-15,then demand a "HEARING" On the Newly discovered evidence That Atty.Nate Cade Has in his Poss, And test all other evidence That was taken into custody almost 15-YRS Ago" in order--2- Clear my name/bring 2-justice to thos responsible 4-not only committing dis crime,But also "PROTECTING" Them!

"IF U THINK THAT RUBIN HURRICANE CARTER HAD A STRONG STORY 2-TELL THE WORLD WHEN HE WAS FRAMED 4-HIS OWN POLITICAL CASE/SPENT 27-LONG YRS IN PRISON 4-,THEN BELIEVE ME WHEN EVER I TELL U
THAT HE'S STORY HAS NOTHING ON ME 4-MY ENEMIES ARE A (1000) TIMES MORE DANGEROUS/POWERFULL THEN HIS EVER WERE AND ONLY THE MERCY OF THOSE WHO DECIDE 2-GET INVOLVED IN DIS MATTER CAN HELP ME"!!!!!
I've spent over "14-Yrs"Already Locked up in a damn cage like Some "ANIMAL" Unable 2-See,Touch or Hold the "FAMILY THAT I ONCE HAD WHILE MY ENEMIES/THOSE WHO COMMITTED DIS CRIME ARE OUT THERE LIVING/ENJOYING THE LIFE THAT I SHOULD BE LIVING"
"IT'S TIME THAT (WE) AS A LATINO NATION TAKE A STAND/DO SOMETHING 2-MAKE A CHANGE IN OUR CRIMINAL JUDICIAL SYSTEM IN ORDER 2-ENSURE THAT NOTHING LIKE DIS EVER HAPPENS AGAIN,NOT 2-ME OR ANY OTHER "LATINO" In dis So called land of the free/home of the brave, More like,"LAND OF THE SLAVES/HOME OF ONLY THE RICH/POWERFULL", "NOT ONLY AM I AN ARMY VET FROM THE US.ARMY WITH AN HONORBLR DISCHARGE FROM 101.AIRBORNE DIV,FORT KAMBELL,KY,BUT I'M ALSO
A PROUD HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE WHICH IN MY CASE WASAN'T VERY EASY 2-ACOMPLISH DO 2-MY HORRIBLE CHILD HOOD UP-BRINGING WHICH LEFT ME WITH SEROUS TRAUMAS/DEEP SCARS 2-DEAL WITH!"

And "NO" I've Never claimed 2-be "PERFECT"Either As A matter Of fact Do to my "DEMONS" Prior 2-my Incarnation" I-KNOW" In my hart that I was probably on m way straight 2-the "GRAVE", But that was almost 15-yrs ago which not only have I been able 2-ramain Clean/sober all dis time which hasn’t always been Very easy 2-do especially in dis type of environment, But I've Also Finally been able 2-conquer My "DEMONS" Which were the Main root of my Prob!
"I LOST MY FREEDOM,I LOST MY FAMILY,AND THE WOMAN I LUV ALL B-CUZ OF A STUPID SEXUAL AFFAIR I DECIDED 2-HAVE WITH A WOMAN THAT COULDN'T TAKE NO 4-AN ANSWER"
"AND 4-DIS REASON I'LL ALLWAYS BLAME MY SELF"
'I DON'T WANT REVENGE OR RETROBUTION,ALL THAT I WANT IS 2-BE FREE AGAIN/BE ABLE 2-LIVE MY LIFE IN PEACE,NOTHING ELSE"
"ON 10/02/16 I WANT THE WHOLE NATION AS A WHOLE 2-CUM TOGETHER /HOLD A MILLION MAN/WEMAN MARCH ON THE DAY OF MY 15-YEAR ANIVESAR -Y AND FIND A NONE VIOLENT WAY 2-MAKE THEM SET ME FREE/UNDERSTAND MY PROTEST!"
NOT JUST 4-ME,BUT 4-EVERY MAN/WOMAN IN DIS COUNTRY WHO IS CYRRENT -LY BEING HELD AGAINST THEIR WILL 4-CRIMES THAT THEY DID COMMIT! "NOT ONLY ARE (THEY) LITERALLY KILLING "US" LIKE ANIMALS OUT
THERE ON THE STREETS ALL B-CUZ OF THE COLOR OF OUR SKIN,BUT
They're also locking us up by the "MILLIONS"!
"IT'S CALLED THE NEW JIM CROW AND IT'S VERY REAL"
"IF IT'S GOT 2-BE,THEN IT'S UP 2-ME"
"IF ANYONE OUT THERE READS DIS PLEASE,PLEASE HELP ME"
"JUST RECENTLY A BILL WAS INTRODUCED 2-THE SENATE 4-THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN WRONGFULLY CONVICTED OF CRIMES WHICH WOULD PAY ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE (50.000) THOUSAND $ A YEAR WHICH IN MY CASE WOULD MAKE IT (750.000) 4-THE 15-yrs I've ALMOST BEEN IN/I'M NOW OFFERING 2-ANYONE WHO CAN HELP SET ME
FREE"
"I'M ALSO IN THE PROCESS OF WRITTING A BOOK ABOUT MY STORY WHICH I'M NOW ALSO OFFERING AS PAYMENT 4-ANY BOOK SALES 2-ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME GET IT PUBLISH"
"I'M CURRENTLY 1N SEGREGATION HERE AT G.B.C.I.ALL B-CUZ OF A FIGHT THAT I GOT INTO WHEN I WAS JUMPED BY "2-WHITE GUYS"
That was back in Sept, and it's now almost the end of "DEC-2015" And the 2-guys that jumped me were already released from seg While I’m still sitting here!
"AGAIN IF ANYONE OUT THERE READS DIS PLEASE HELP ME" Thank u 4-U'r time!
Sincerly:
By;
"MUDJAHEDDIN"
(AKA)
"FREEDOM FIGHTER"
"U MAY REACH ME AT"
JEFF POFF #390966,SEG#536 G.B.C.I. ,PO.BOX.19033 GREEN BAY,WI 54307



No comments:

About FFUP