Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Bryant Johnson


In Search of Pro Bono Representation
My name is Bryant Johnson I'm a lifer and I am in dire need of representation that is competent, loyal and dedicated in bringing forth the truth. I've been locked down going on 18 years for a crime I had absolutely nothing to do with and my plight to clear myself has lead me down many dark alleys of ignorance due to my lack of knowledge of the Law. And it has become painfully apparent to me that I can not fight against the powerful forces of the state without help from a trained professional attorney.
I would articulate the circumstances surrounding my incarceration to the lawyer / paralegal who decides to assist me in my request. But I will say this I am an innocent man and my innocence has been undermined by over zealous officials whose priorities were a conviction. There was No DNA evidence to even slightly connect me to the crimes for which I was convicted of; it is a known fact that the DNA evidence pointed to someone else, and I am willing to take ANY HIGH TECH TEST they got out there to prove that I speak the truth when I say I AM TRULY AN INNOCENT MAN
In closing I pray that I would get the assistance I am in search offer meaningful assistance is imperative at this critical stage.
Sincerely,
Bryant Johnson #130677
WCI, PO Box 351
Waupun , WI 53963

2 comments:

cscgvc said...

I want to continue to talk to you but I have to go home. I'll see you on Monday. BYE!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

very briefly:
what are the official crimes you were found guilty of? did you have a jury trial?
lppc@optonline.net

About FFUP